What to do...

After a few issues with attempting to see the OB I had with the first 3, I needed to see a new OB this time around. Once another one in town got my results that it was twins again and with my history and progesterone injections, she told me that she would not see me and felt it was important I seek a high risk OB. So I called the doctors who took me on when I was transferred to Portland with the girls. I set up an appt with the one who delivered the girls and who saw me at 20 weeks with Hudson to discuss being part of a study (that I ended up choosing to not be part of). I saw him 2 weeks later. We set up a good game plan and he agreed to do what we did with Hudson in hopes it works again. This is what we got to see again..just over 8 weeks pregnant...

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP