Madden Quinn Hughes

Madden Quinn and his sweet angel twin sister Quinn Faith were born into this world Sunday, April 25th at 12:26 am. Madden weighed 4 pounds 13 oz and is 18 inches long. I am still in the hospital and getting use to the routine of NICU life. Madden will be in the NICU for a couple weeks, but is doing amazing! I will update more soon!

Twinkletoes  – (May 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

Congratulations Bree! Although he is indeed early, I am so thankful that he is healthy! I can't wait to watch him grow!

Laura  – (August 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM)  

Oh my gosh Bree- what an amazing picture! Found your blog from ELIMBO! I will have to bookmark this so I can check in more! (I don't see a place to follow...)
Hugs-
L
www.momentsofpause.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP